- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: November 2011
This month the centre successfully published results on the Clinical Application of a systems model of apoptosis execution for the preditiction of colorectal cancer therapy responses and personalisation of therapy. Key to the clinical management of colorectal cancer is identifying … Continue reading
Title: Forest plots in Systematic Reviews and Meta-AnalysisLocation: RCSI, tutorial Room 1Description: Statistics seminar by Jasmin SchmidStart Time: 09:00Date: 2011-11-18End Time: 09:30
Welcome to the new web site of the Centre for Systems Medicine! We hope you enjoy the new design.
Congratulations to our Director of Molecular Imaging! Some impressive time lapse imaging performed on our Zeiss LSM 780 confocal microscope is broadcasted online at the Cell Picture Show. Heiko Duessmann recorded the Movie showing caspase activity reported by FRET and … Continue reading