CSM successfully hosted the first Irish/UK light sheet fluorescence microscopy workshop organized by Dr Emmanuel G. Reynaud (UDC) and Dr Heiko Dussmann (RCSI). Lectures given by Malte Wachsmuth (21st Nov 2013), Bill Chaudry, Chris Power, Ellen Barker, and Emmanuel Reynaud drew a clear picture in the morning sessions (25th Nov 2013) of the new dimensions of imaging possibilities, which were then demonstrated in the hands on training sessions in the afternoon.
Thank you to the speakers agreeing to offer presentations for download:
- Dr. Malte Wachsmuth, EMBL, Germany
- Dr. Bill Chaudry, Newcastle University, UK
- Dr. Chris Power, Carl Zeiss, UK
- Ellen Barker, Hamamatsu, UK
- Dr. Emmanuel Reynaud, UCD, Ireland
Here are some impressions of the event: