Congratulations to Dr Alice O’Farrell , Postdoctoral Researcher, Dept of Physiology and Medical Physics & Centre for Systems Medicine (PI Dr Annette Byrne) who won Joint First Prize for best oral presentation at the Annual Irish Association of Pharmacologists conference held at University College Cork on Oct 16th for her presentation entitled “Cardiac Metabolic Pathway Remodelling in Response to Sunitinib Malate”.
- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M