- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: January 2016
We are delighted to announce that submission of ”Translational application of a mathematical model of apoptotic caspase activation provides a prognostic biomarker in stage III colorectal cancer” has been selected as one of the two EACR Prize Winners and has … Continue reading
Congratulations to Dr.Zaitun Zakaria who was selected to give an oral presentenation at the Clinical Neuroscience Conference on the 13th of November 2015 at the RDS in Dublin. Her presentation was entitled ”Patient-derived glioblastoma cells show significant heterogeneity in treatment … Continue reading