- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
- RCSI/CSM receives 5 M to develop the next generation imageable PDX models of Colorectal Cancer
- RCSI/CSM gets awarded €6million for the European Commission (EC) funded H2020 Health industry/academia project ‘COLOSSUS’
- RCSI to train new generation of researchers as part of another international study to tackle most common brain diseases
- Brain Tumor Ireland Biobank Progress Meeting was held at RCSI on Wednesday 26th Oct 2017
Monthly Archives: February 2016
RCSI led ‘ANGIOTOX’ project selected for presentation at the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Annual Meeting; Feb 11-15 2016 , Washington DC.
A symposium entitled ‘Improving Cancer Patient Care: Trade-Offs Between Efficacy and Toxicity’ based on work performed within the RCSI led AngioTox initiative (www.angiotox.com) has been selected by the European Commission for presentation at the prestigious AAAS Annual meeting to be … Continue reading