- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Dr. Kate Connor is a Postdoctoral Researcher in the RCSI Laboratory for Tumour Biology and Molecular Imaging directed by Dr. Annette Byrne (Senior Lecturer), in the Department of Physiology and Medical Physics. Dr. Connor is funded under an SFI Technology … Continue reading
Congratulations to Dr. Zaitun Zakaria on getting her PhD and to Dr. Karen Coughlan and Dr. Shona Pfeiffer on obtaining their Diploma in Health Sciences Education