- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: December 2016
WORKSHOP “QUANTITATIVE BIOPHOTONICS FOR TRANSLATIONAL SYSTEMS BIOLOGY” JANUARY 19, 2017 – JANUARY 20, 2017 EVENT NAVIGATION « MEL-PLEX Annual Meeting II Spot on – Understanding melanoma from prevention to cure » The workshop will cover principles of quantitative biophotonics applications … Continue reading
Congratulations to Dr. Triona Ni Chonghaile in receiving an award from the Breast Cancer Now for her two year project entitled ‘Determining the role of the epigenetic reader bromodomain protein 3 in invasive lobular carcinoma’