We are delighted to announce that submission of ”Translational application of a mathematical model of apoptotic caspase activation provides a prognostic biomarker in stage III colorectal cancer” has been selected as one of the two EACR Prize Winners and has been awarded the EACR Junior Award. This prize is €500 and free registration to attend the Anual EACR meeting this year on Thursday 25 and Friday 26 February in the Kingsley Hotel,Cork.
- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M