- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: March 2017
CSM was well represented at Irish Association for Cancer Research (IACR) Annual Meeting 2017 Newpark Hotel, Kilkenny
Among the speakers were: Oral presentations: Cíara Dunphy (Oral Poster Presentation) Dr Catríona Dowling (Proffered Paper) Dr Ian Miller (Irish Cancer Society Fellow Presentation) Louise Walsh (Irish Cancer Society Scholar Presentation) Poster Presentations: Dr Steven Carberry Dr Manuela Salvucci … Continue reading