- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: May 2017
The Cellular Bioenergetics in Neurodegenerative Diseases consortium (CeBioND) had a very successful annual meeting in the RCSI on May 22nd/23rd.
The CeBioND consortium is performing a cross disease analysis to investigate common and distinct mechanisms of mitochondrial energetic dysfunction in neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease. Prof. Jochen Prehn, Dr. Niamh Connolly and Dr. Orla Watters from the … Continue reading
Prof. Jochen Prehn talking about the importance of having the brain tumour biobank resource as a means to further understand the disease: see link below for more information http://www.rcsi.ie/index.jsp?n=110&p=100&a=10892 and news article http://www.thejournal.ie/ireland-tumour-biobank-3410402-May2017/?utm_source=shortlink More information can also be found http://braintumourireland.com/
See link for pics of the day http://www.systemsmedicineireland.ie/education-and-outreach-2/education-and-outreach-2016/