- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Please see the link below to our first of many departmental newsletters. Physiology Newsletter_June2017_Final
The symposium was held in the Trinity Translational Medicine Institute at St. James’s Hospital.The prize was Best Poster for the Blood cancer network Meeting on June 9th in in Ireland and the title is “Determining the anti-apoptotic BCL-2 family dependency … Continue reading
Phil is a Neurosurgeon in Beaumont Hospital who undertook his PhD under the supervision of Prof. Prehn, Prof. Annette Byrne and Mr. David O’ Brien His thesis title’ Anti-angiogenic efficacy of Bevacizumab alone in combination with a dual P13K/mTOR inhibitor in … Continue reading