- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: October 2017
It was lovely to have the Holton Family attend the BTI progress meeting at RCSI and see some of the research and bio banking progress. see pic below for the staff and the Holton family at RCSI The Holton Family were instrumental in raising … Continue reading
RCSI wins prestigious tripartite €5.1 million award as part of Global Project to Tackle Colorectal Cancer
Monday, 23rd October 2017: RCSI/CSM has been successful in a €5.1m tripartite grant award to tackle colorectal cancer. The prestigious US-Ireland partnership award provides a unique opportunity to bring together leading researchers from GE Healthcare in the US, RCSI and … Continue reading
Dr. Marc Sturrock receives funding for an exchange programme where he would be joined by Prof Mark Isalan and his post doc from the imperial college London to work on a project that focuses novel resistance mechanisms in bacteria … Continue reading