- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
- RCSI/CSM receives 5 M to develop the next generation imageable PDX models of Colorectal Cancer
- RCSI/CSM gets awarded €6million for the European Commission (EC) funded H2020 Health industry/academia project ‘COLOSSUS’
Monthly Archives: November 2017
August 2017: Prof Annette Byrne received news that the EurOPDX (europdx.edu) led H2020 Infrastructures project ‘EDIREX’ was also funded by the EC (c. €5million). Prof Byrne is a member of the EurOPDX consortium and within EDIREX Prof Byrne’s team will … Continue reading
RCSI/CSM gets awarded €6million for the European Commission (EC) funded H2020 Health industry/academia project ‘COLOSSUS’
Prof Annette Byrne (co-ordinator) and colleagues were awarded c. €6million for the European Commission (EC) funded H2020 Health industry/academia project ‘COLOSSUS’ focused on the development of new biomarkers and therapies for difficult to treat metastatic colorectal cancer. COLOSSUS was ranked … Continue reading
RCSI to train new generation of researchers as part of another international study to tackle most common brain diseases
More great news for the Department Thursday, 9th November 2017: RCSI is leading an international team of scientists on a major research study that aims to train the next generation of specialists in purinergic signalling during brain diseases. The project … Continue reading