- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The year 2012 started well for the Centre of Systems Medicine by providing two new studies that extend the Centre of Systems Medicine’s competency in methodological approaches and address, for the first time in the history of the centre and … Continue reading
On behalf of RCSI and Prof. Jochen Prehn, you are cordially invited to the launch of the Centre for Systems Medicine Albert Lecture Theatre, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, 123 St. Stephens Green Dublin 2. Wednesday January 11th 2012 … Continue reading
TFAP2E gene hypermethylation associated with clinical non-responsiveness to chemotherapy in colorectal cancer In many cancers different patterns of DNA methylation (epigenetics) appear likely to discriminate aggressive versus nonaggressive disease and to predict responsiveness to specific treatments. A new study led … Continue reading