- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: April 2012
The Centre of Systems Medicine has published two review articles which describe key molecular processes and signalling network topologies coordinating apoptosis signal transduction. Christian T Hellwig and Markus Rehm published a review on synergistic TRAIL-based multidrug treatments in the AACR … Continue reading
Systems Modelling identifies key switches between cell death and survival during neuronal energy crisis
A study by David Davila, Niamh M. C. Connolly, Helena Bonner, Petronela Weisová, Heiko Dussmann, Caoimhín G. Concannon, Heinrich J. Huber and Jochen H. M. Prehn was accepted to the high profile journal Cell Death and Differentiation in March 2012. … Continue reading