- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Results of a collaboration between the Centre for Systems Medicine (CSM) and the Central European Institute of Technology (CEITEC), Masaryk University, Brno have been recently published in the highly respected theoretical journal PLOS Computational Biology (Ionescu et al., Plos CB 2012). … Continue reading
Seminar by invited speaker: Professor Dr Peter Daniel Charité Campus Virchow-Klinikum, Humboldt University & Max-Delbrück-Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin, Germany Unexpected findings in the regulation of the Bak pathway in apoptosis The Centre for Systems Medicine is pleased to announce … Continue reading