- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Professor Andrew L. Kung Columbia University Medical Center, New York, USA Identification of novel therapeutic strategies for brain tumors The Centre for Systems Medicine is pleased to announce another speaker of our seminar series. Professor Andrew L. Kung is Chief … Continue reading
Anthony Letai, MD, PhD Associate Professor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA Mitochondria: cancer’s crystal ball The Centre for Systems Medicine is pleased to announce the latest speaker in our seminar series. Dr. Letai’s research … Continue reading
A project called APO-DECIDE (Apoptosis Modelling for Treatment Decisions in Colorectal Cancer) has received EU FP7 funding. This initiative is led by RCSI, Professor Jochen Prehn, in conjunction with OncoMark Ltd., Queen’s University Belfast, Université Paris Descarte, Optimata Ltd. and … Continue reading