- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Markus Rehm and his team published a new study in the Journal “Cell Death and Differentiation” (Cell Death Differ. 2013 Nov;20(11):1521-1531). In this study, they were successful in predicting the best treatment option for individual melanoma cell lines by using … Continue reading
Caspases are proteases crucial for the elimination of cancer cells by apoptotic cell death. Eugenia Delgado, a PhD student in the team of Dr Markus Rehm, has now published the first study in which the contribution of caspase-2 to apoptosis … Continue reading