- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Prof. Donal O’Shea Head of the Department of Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Real-Time Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging – from chemistry to mice and the potential for beyond Fluorescence imaging, utilizing molecular fluorophores, often acts … Continue reading
Date: Monday 25th of November Venue: Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, 123 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2 Organisers: Dr Emmanuel G. Reynaud (UCD), Dr Heiko Dussmann (RCSI), Dr Chris Power (Zeiss) Light sheet microscopy is an emerging technology that enables … Continue reading
Dr. Malte Wachsmuth Cell Biology & Biophysics Unit, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), Heidelberg, Germany Observing single molecules with a light-sheet microscope As part of the workshop on light sheet fluorescence microscopy, the Centre for Systems Medicine is pleased to … Continue reading