- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Congratulations to Dr. Amanda Tivnan from the Centre for Systems Medicine, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. She is awarded a Research Fellowship by the Irish Cancer Society. Dr. Amanda Tivnan at the Irish Cancer Society Research Fellows and Scholars … Continue reading
CSM successfully hosted the first Irish/UK light sheet fluorescence microscopy workshop organized by Dr Emmanuel G. Reynaud (UDC) and Dr Heiko Dussmann (RCSI). Lectures given by Malte Wachsmuth (21st Nov 2013), Bill Chaudry, Chris Power, Ellen Barker, and Emmanuel Reynaud … Continue reading
Dr. Fiona Ginty Principal Scientist, Life Sciences and Molecular Diagnostics, General Electric Global Research Center Tumor heterogeneity revealed using high-order in situ multiplexing The Centre for Systems Medicine is pleased to announce a seminar by Dr. Fiona Ginty from General … Continue reading