- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
- RCSI/CSM receives 5 M to develop the next generation imageable PDX models of Colorectal Cancer
- RCSI/CSM gets awarded €6million for the European Commission (EC) funded H2020 Health industry/academia project ‘COLOSSUS’
Monthly Archives: November 2014
The CASyM roadmap is published After a two year cross-disciplinary consultation process, the Coordinating Action Systems Medicine (CASyM) has published its European implementation strategy (roadmap) for Systems Medicine. The vision of this roadmap is to develop Systems Medicine into a … Continue reading
Friday 5th December 2014, at 2.00 pm Decisions, decisions: Regulation of apoptotic and necroptotic cell death in skin cancer Dr Martin Leverkus Section for Molecular Dermatology, Department of Dermatology and Allergology, Medical Faculty Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, Germany. Dear Colleagues, … Continue reading