- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: January 2015
The Centre for Systems Medicine is delighted to announce another speaker to its 2015 seminar series: Prof. Graeme Bell University of Chicago Venue: Houston Lecture Theatre, RCSI, 4.30pm Thursday 22nd January 2015 Lecture entitled: ‘Genetics of Diabetes’ Dr. Bell’s research … Continue reading
CSM Seminar: Single-cell insights into population-level heterogeneity with examples of MAPK, HIF response and ubiquitination systems
The Centre for Systems Medicine is pleased to announce another speaker to our seminar series. Dr. Maciej Dobrzynski Systems Biology Ireland, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4 http://www.ucd.ie/research/people/systemsbiologyireland/drmaciejdobrzynski/ Title: Single-cell insights into population-level heterogeneity with examples of MAPK, HIF response … Continue reading