- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Innovative Approaches in Translational Melanoma Research MEL-PLEX is a Marie Skłodoswska-Curie Innovative Training Network funded by Horizon 2020 aiming to train a new generation of researchers that can navigate confidently between clinical, academic and private sector environments. As part of … Continue reading
The Centre for Systems Medicine is delighted to announce distinguished speakers to its 2015 seminar series: Prof. Donald Mager , Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York (UB) Bio: –http://pharmsci.buffalo.edu/CEPKPD/faculty/MAGER.HTML and Prof.Robert … Continue reading
Congratulations to Dr. Lorna Flanaghan on winning a poster prize at the The Irish Association for Cancer Research 2015 meeting
INHIBITION OF CASPASE-3 AS A NEW THERAPEUTIC APPROACH IN COLON CANCER L.Flanagan, S.Curry, M. Meyer, J. Fay, O. Bacon, E.W. Kay, D.A. McNamara, and J.H.M. Prehn ‘’We examined the role of executioner caspases in tissue regeneration following chemotherapy.Exploiting and antagonising … Continue reading