- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: June 2015
http://www2.bioqmed.ufrj.br/ldn/matthias.htmlIn May 2015, the Department of Physiology and Medical Physics and CSM was pleased to host a guest scientist from the Instituto de Bioquímica Médica from the Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. Supported by RCSI through SFI/ISCA … Continue reading
Congratulations to Dr Alice O’Farrell (Physiology & Medical Physics & Centre for Systems Medicine) who was awarded the 2015 Royal Academy of Medicine in Ireland (RAMI) Barcroft Medal at the Annual Meeting of the Biomedical Sciences Section, which was held … Continue reading
Congratulations to Dr. Amanda Tivinan who has been made Patron of the West Wicklow Cancer Support Group, in addition to setting up the IBTRI (Irish Brain Tumour Research Initiative) a platform for BT researchers throughout Ireland to liaise and collaborate, … Continue reading
The Centre for Systems Medicine welcomes: Dr. Michael Courtney Turku Centre for Biotechnology, Finland.
Lecture entitled “NOS1AP, an adaptor protein linked to neurological diseases, reveals a novel signalling paradigm” Venue: Albert L.T. 4pm 11th June 2015 Michael Courtney leads a research group focused on neuronal signaling mechanisms and is currently based at the Turku … Continue reading