http://www2.bioqmed.ufrj.br/ldn/matthias.htmlIn May 2015, the Department of Physiology and Medical Physics and CSM was pleased to host a guest scientist from the Instituto de Bioquímica Médica from the Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. Supported by RCSI through SFI/ISCA funding Prof. Gralle worked with Dr. Koenig in conjunction with Dr. Duessman and Prof. Prehn on the implementation of models for localised application of toxins relevant in Alzheimer’s disease and analysed their impact on sub cellular structures (05/05/2015-17/05/2015).
- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M