- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
- RCSI/CSM receives 5 M to develop the next generation imageable PDX models of Colorectal Cancer
- RCSI/CSM gets awarded €6million for the European Commission (EC) funded H2020 Health industry/academia project ‘COLOSSUS’
- RCSI to train new generation of researchers as part of another international study to tackle most common brain diseases
- Brain Tumor Ireland Biobank Progress Meeting was held at RCSI on Wednesday 26th Oct 2017
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Friday, 8th July 2016 – A new study, published in current issue of The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition,1 shows that the highest levels of blood selenium or of selenoprotein P, the protein that distributes selenium from the liver around … Continue reading
Neuroscience Ireland are hosting a Young Neuroscientists Symposium (YNS) in Trinity on Thursday September 1st, 2016.
YNS is a unique one-day event organised by postgraduate and early-career researchers engaged in all aspects of neuroscience research in Ireland. The meeting will cover a wide range of topics from basic neuroscience research right through to clinical diagnosis and … Continue reading