Tuesday 7th February 2017: 17 transition year students from schools across Dublin are taking part in a three day interactive RCSI (Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland) Mini-Science programme, which is running from 6th – 8th February. As part of the course, students will experience life as a scientific researcher. This programme is being co-ordinated by Dr Helena Bonner in the Department of Physiology and Medical Physics at RCSI, in conjunction with the Centre for Systems Medicine, based at RCSI.
- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M