- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: June 2013
A study led by Dr David Hughes (Centre for Systems Medicine, RCSI) examined the relevance of using a two sample quantitative immunochemical faecal occult blood test (FIT) at a high cut off stringency by the first population–based colorectal cancer (CRC) … Continue reading
Prof. Inna Lavrik Department for Translational Inflammation Research, Univ. Magdeburg Dynamics of CD95/Fas signaling networks The Centre for Systems Medicine is pleased to announce another speaker of our seminar series, Prof. Inna Lavrik. Prof. Lavrik’s team at the University of … Continue reading