- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: October 2014
“Searching for factors that can protect pancreatic beta-cells in diabetes using biased and unbiased approaches”
Albert Lecture Theatre, 4pm, Tuesday 28th of October 2014. James D. Johnson, Ph.D. Oxford University Visiting Professor of Integrated Physiology, OCDEM/WTCHG,Visiting Fellow of Harris-Manchester College Associate Professor | Medicine | Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Surgery Diabetes Research Group, Cardiovascular Research Group … Continue reading
Exploiting addiction to apoptosis inhibitors in cancer Speaker: Dr Daniel Longley, Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology, Queen’s University Belfast Monday 6th October 2014, at 4.00 pm Dear Colleagues, The Centre for Systems Medicine is pleased to announce another … Continue reading