- CSM Researchers and collaborators discover predictive biomarker for key colorectal cancer drug
- MSc students from the Netherlands visit the CSM
- Our miRNAmeConverter package (https://bit.ly/2fFe5BA) now supports miRBase 22!
- PurinesDX conference April 24th RCSI
- ‘Breast-Predict’ have developed a tool that may predict how effective chemotherapy is likely to be in treating triple-negative breast cancer patients.
- GLIOTRAIN : European Training Network PhD Student Position available
- CoEN Award to CSM-Network of Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration
- GLIOTRAIN, Brain Tumor Ireland and RCSI Presents Two Public Lectures- Friday March 9th
- Physiology News Letter 2nd Edition January 2018
- JPND fund the CSM and its partners 1.5M
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Congratulations to Dr Alice O’Farrell , Postdoctoral Researcher, Dept of Physiology and Medical Physics & Centre for Systems Medicine (PI Dr Annette Byrne) who won Joint First Prize for best oral presentation at the Annual Irish Association of Pharmacologists conference … Continue reading
Congratulations to Meshal Alanezi (3rd Year Direct Entry Medicine student) who has been awarded the 2015 RCSI Faculty of Radiologists Fielding Medal for the best medical undergraduate radiology project in a medical school on the island of Ireland . Meshal’s … Continue reading